Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Funny Things My Kids Say: Part 1

I am labeling this with the subheading of "Part 1" because my kids often say things that crack me up. So, I expect to add these often. They are typically short exchanges that I either have with them or that I observe. What great kids I have...

A little background for this one:

I have an addiction that I am battling...with Diet Dr. Pepper. I love it. But lately I've been calculating that amount of money I waste on this vice and I've decided that I need to find some cheaper ways to quench my thirst (and get my caffeine fix).

Andy: Mom, why are you drinking coffee?
Me: Well, I'm trying to drink less pop.
Andy: Oh. I thought you were just getting old.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh . . Gina I haven't laughed so hard in a long long time . . . the pick-up was funny and I should say I saw it coming but the sneeze . . didn't expect that one and thought I was going to fall out of my chair . . . Now I know you don't put the good stuff in your Christmas letter. . . LOL

    Love Ya
    Seresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas newsletter is a little more reserved. LOL!

    ReplyDelete